Shared Bus Service
Group & Private Service
Security and Payment
Heathrow Shuttle Limited makes use of the latest industry standards Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt all data provided by you. We make every possible effort, given today's technology, to ensure your personal and credit card information is kept safe and private. We proudly use the GlobalSign SSL Web Server certificate technology to assure maximum security for our customers.
Payments:- We do not store your credit card number details. All credit card transactions are processed by a trusted and secure third party credit card processor.
Frequently Asked Questions (Archive)
- How to book
- Security and Payment
- Train Stations
- Not Staying in Hotel
- Not flying into Heathrow airport
- Can Heathrow Shuttle transfer passenger's with special needs?
- Do you charge extra for luggage?
- Do you have special rates for children or senior citizens?
- Which hotels in London does Heathrow Shuttle visit?
- Where are passengers dropped at the airport?
- How does the hotel pick-up work?
- What happens if my flight is delayed?
- What are the hours of operation?
- How long does the transfer take?
- What is minimum online booking time?