Shared Bus Service
Group & Private Service
Terms and Conditions of Carriage
Heathrow Shuttle Limited (also referred to herein as “The Company”) provides a door to door shared shuttle service between Central London Hotels and Heathrow Airport to fare paying customers (to be referred to herein as "Passengers") holding a valid ticket/voucher only, in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- TICKETS. a) Passengers booking through a ticket agent will be issued with a ticket/voucher. Passengers booking online should print out a copy of their reservation confirmation. b) Tickets/vouchers are issued conditional to the passenger travelling between a designated Central London hotel and Heathrow Airport only.
- HOLDING DEPOSIT. If a holding deposit has been paid, it is non-refundable, except where The Company is at fault. Any refund will be on a case by case basis and at The Company's sole discretion.
- PICK UP TIMES is correct at the time of reservation; however The Company reserves the right to change the Pick Up time by giving reasonable prior notice.
- DELAYS. The Company shall not be liable to Passengers for any loss or damage which may arise from a delay to or detention of the Passenger in the operation of its services or cancellations. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the vehicle operates to the booked time table, the Company will not be liable for delays or detention caused by circumstances beyond its control including adverse traffic or weather conditions, mechanical break down or airport security.
- LUGGAGE. (a) Each passenger may carry one item of large luggage and one hand luggage. Any additional large luggage will be charged at £3.00 per luggage. Extra Hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage which is more than 23 kilograms will be charged an extra item price. Any heavy or bulky luggage more than 30 kilograms will be refused. We do not carry any golf bags, skies, surf boards, wheel chairs etc. (b) All luggage is carried at passengers own risk and the Company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage where the Company Staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the Vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried.
- SPECIAL NEEDS. Heathrow Shuttle Limited buses are not fitted with wheelchair access equipment. Passengers travelling with a wheelchair are advised that they must be able to board the vehicle on foot. The wheelchair should also be collapsible.
- PASSENGERS are responsible for any injury, damage or loss to The Company's property or staff by any luggage brought by them onto the Company's Vehicle, except where this injury, damage or loss is caused by the neglect or default of The Company or its Staff. Passengers are responsible for any injury damage or loss to other persons caused by luggage brought by them onto The Company's vehicle and shall indemnify The Company against any liability to other persons for any resultant injury, damage or loss.
- CHILDREN. 1 child under the age of 10 will travel for free, when accompanied by two full fare paying adults. All child passengers must be booked in advance with The Company as they will require a seat. Child Seats: To comply with legal requirements children under the age of 3 will require a baby seat which must be booked in advance and will be provided free of charge.
- NO SMOKING/ALCOHOL. Heathrow Shuttle Limited maintains a strict No Smoking and No Alcohol may be consumed Policy on all of its Vehicles at all times.
- SERVICE TIME TABLE. Our shared shuttle service is available between the hours of 04:00am up to 18:00pm at the shared shuttle fares advertised. Any service provided outside these hours will be charged at our private hire prices.
- PICK UP TIME, LONDON TO HEATHROW. For passengers travelling from London to the Airport, a) all Pick-Ups will be made within a given half hour period to be known as "the half hour window". e.g. for a 13:00 hrs pick up the Vehicle will arrive at any time between 13:00 hrs and 13:30 hrs. The Passenger must ensure that he is ready at the start of the half hour window. The Vehicle may not be able to wait for any Passenger who is not ready at the start of the half hour window. B) Heathrow Shuttle recommends a space of 4 hours between the Pick-Up time and the Passenger's flight departure time. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or delay suffered by a Passenger where a 4 hour gap between Pick-Up and flight time has not been taken.
- PICK UP TIME, HEATHROW TO LONDON - The company will monitor every flight online on the day of arrival. From the time the flight actually lands, it takes around 45 to 60 minutes to clear customs and arrive at the meeting point. There will be a half hour pick up window from the time of arrival at the meeting point.
- PASSENGERS DELAYED AT HEATHROW. From the time that a flight actually lands we anticipate that it will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to clear immigration and collect baggage and to arrive at our meeting point. Any passenger who anticipates that it will take more than one hour to arrive at the meeting point, should telephone our control office to inform us of the delay. Where a passenger does not alert us of a delay, we will check with the airport authorities as to whether the flight has been cleared as well as announcing the customer’s name through the Airport Information desk. If we do not hear from a passenger 2 hours after a flight has landed, this will be charged as a no show.
- Any passenger taking more than 1hour 30 minutes to arrive at the meeting point after a flight has landed, may have to wait for the next available seats.
- NO SHOWS. All no show passengers will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations made within 36 hours of the date of travel are subject to 100% cancellation charge. Cancellations made more than 36 hours prior to the date of travel will incur a 30% cancellation charge.